CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
If you are an organized, outgoing Administrative Assistant-Sales with a passion for excellence in customer service, and want the full benefits package working at a “best-in-class” construction company, please read on!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality “Best-in-Class” product. There are many reasons why you should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and paid Holidays
- Company-provided Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance up to $15,000
- Professional growth and development
- Supportive and trusting managers who reward success
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering busy phone lines and direct customer service calls to appropriate Dept.
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Performing data entry for new pool sales processes and filing tasks
- Responding to customer emails/inquiries and/or direct to appropriate Dept.
- Rotating Saturday office duties
- Performing other related duties as required or assigned by management
- None; reliable transportation to work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative/clerical and customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Oral and written communication
- Prioritizing and organizing work tasks effectively
- Handling and transferring high call volume and routing calls effectively and efficiently
- Customer de-escalation and problem solving
- Organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Consistently meet deadlines with accuracy
- Learn and demonstrate competency in required programs, procedures and tasks
- Maintain composure under high stress situations
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Work in a fast pace environment with rapidly changing priorities
If you pride yourself in your work ethic and want an employer who will value your hard work, apply today to join the KZP family!
KZP is an Equal Opportunity Employer