CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Pool Maintenance for our San Antonio, TX home office.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the Pool Maintenance operations and providing assistance to the Pool Maintenance Manager with daily customer service oversight, customer retention & acquisition, workforce planning, asset protection, safety standards and expense control. The role will partner with the Manager ensuring daily service reporting tasks and coordinate pool maintenance scheduling/work assignments with a high level of customer service delivery to the customers.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the manager with achieving key performance indicators (KPIs) and safety standards on a daily basis.
- Operate with limited supervision staying within established work parameters set by the Manager.
- Help develop and implement daily workforce plans to ensure the maintenance team is fully staffed and operationally efficient and effective to meet operational performance goals and growth initiatives.
- Interface across cross-functional teams to establish, cultivate and retain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints ensuring timely response and quality service delivery to customers.
- Assists with customer retention and new customer acquisition.
- Assist with office staff ensuring timely and accurate data entry of timecards, invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities and may provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- Will coordinate work and assigned tasks by the Manager.
- Periodically coordinate dept. audits of time & attendance, and route management by reviewing results with the Manager.
- Identify best in class operational efficiencies and effectiveness via reward/recognition of employees.
- Partner with Manager to help create a process that ensures Drivers are certified to operate a vehicle and ensure safety training completion to mitigate risk.
- Associates Degree preferred and 5+ years of progressively responsible supervisory and/or project management experience. Combination of equivalent experience and education may substitute for min. qualifications.
- Knowledge of pool industry a plus but not required
- Possess valid Driver’s License and good driving history.
- Proven experience in leading process improvement efforts coupled with the ability to effectively manage multiple processes/procedures through workforce planning.
- Ability to clearly communicate with and inspire through leading with passion.
- Ability to effectively delegate and hold others accountable to achieving results.
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate social situations.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer