CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking to add an Assistant Superintendent for our San Antonio, TX construction team.
The Assistant Superintendent is an excellent starting point for hard-working, dedicated construction project managers looking to join a growing team. The individual will be responsible for maintaining a overseeing build-out schedules for multiple custom residential pools while coordinating all construction project activities and services provided by the Company to our customers ensuring our “Best-in-Class” customer experience.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Wide range of additional supplemental life/critical illness insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee a well-defined build schedule, ensuring milestones are reached and deadlines are met
- Implement cost-effective solutions and project management techniques throughout multiple project pool builds.
- Consistently updates/communicates customers and management on build-out progress throughout each project phase and milestone.
- Maintain a weekly log of build-out progress tracking financials, hours worked, cost of goods sold etc.
- Ensuring proactive analysis and ordering, tracking and accountability of products and goods required for each job.
- Maintaining a high level of building standards and quality control as required by Company standards.
- Visitation of each jobsite(s) regularly to ensure safety compliance, building code enforcement while managing day-to-day operations of phase crews and/or subcontractors.
- Walking of project completion with Warranty Manager and completing punch list items.
- Working with customers to ensure milestone awareness and payment attainment.
- Associates degree and/or Bachelors’ Degree preferred but not required (in lieu of experience)
- 1 year of project management experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management may be substituted for qualification
- Proficiency in Excel/Google docs a plus
- CAD experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate social situations.
- Organized, thorough work ethic
- Analytically and mathematically inclined.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer