CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking to add a Commercial Sales Executive to our San Antonio, TX sales team.
The Commercial Sales Executive will play a key role in driving commercial sales within the South Texas area through new customer acquisition and growing relationships with existing partners. You will be paid during the initial training period with access to our fantastic total rewards benefits package!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Wide range of additional supplemental life/critical illness insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a list of targeted commercial developers and/or customers and develop strategies to get past gatekeepers.
- Work with partners in securing competitive pricing for materials and subcontractor components.
- Stay current with all market trends and code changes while working closely with our construction superintendent(s), scheduling and other project support team members.
- Effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Accurately price pool via scope of work (SOW) from construction plans using company propriety pricing model
- Strong focus upon customer service and quality.
- Develop relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and subcontractors.
- With management direction, follow through with the overall pool construction completion quality and standards met of Keith Zars Pools compliance.
- Partner with Superintendents to ensure compliance of KZP building standards and expectations
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree (AA) or one year of college or technical school coursework, and at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in commercial sales management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Three (3) years commercial sales and/or construction experience
- General knowledge of commercial construction industry and contractor building codes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers/vendors.
- Experience and understanding blueprints, bid specifications, project proposals and other PM documentation procedures.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate situations.
- Customer and quality focused
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly detailed and thoroughness with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer