CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the areas “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking a Concrete Finisher for our San Antonio, TX location.
The Concrete Finisher’s primary function is to smooth and finish surfaces of recently poured concrete to specified quality and textures with the use of hand and/or power tools.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Levels and smoothes edges and finishing surfaces of concrete structures
- Repairs rough or defective areas within concrete surfaces, including the application of cementitious products such as cement, sand and other pigments
- Grouts and plugs on surfaces, including dry packaging; and can chip to prepare the finished concrete product
- Can install and finish epoxy compounds on concrete surfaces using hand / power tools
- 1-3 Years Verifiable Experience Preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran