CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking a Customer Support Coordinator with a passion for delivering our legendary excellence in customer service!
The Customer Support Coordinator will facilitate completion of all customer warranty service requests while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for proactively resolving customer issues after the completion of the pool build and recording customer information within the customer relations management (CRM) database.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Career advancement & growth opportunities via training and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive and confirm receipt of pool owner requests
- Intake of initial and follow up customer service questions/concerns and/or Customer Service Technicians to schedule appointments
- Evaluate pool owner repair issues to determine if they are warrantable items
- Communicates effectively to pool owner if repair issue is deemed not warrantable
- Process written or electronic work orders and/or verbal instructions from supervisor for pool owner repairs
- Follow up with pool owners to ensure concerns were addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work overtime
- Develops and maintains good rapport with pool owners
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of related customer service experience. Combination of equivalent experience and education may substitute for min. qualifications.
- Knowledge of construction building process and protocol preferred
- Proven experience in administration and detail-oriented procedural experience of large call volume environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate through verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively listen and provide detailed written communication for service issue resolution.
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate social situations.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer
- Microsoft Office and email software product knowledge a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer