CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking residential Sales Design Consultants for our San Antonio, TX home office location.
The Design Consultant will ensure our new customers have an extraordinary client experience. Our Design Consultants conduct the initial consultation with our clients gathering critical information and ideas to provide our internal Design Technician team to create a unique pool/outdoor living environment to present to the client. You will proactively assist the client throughout the design, selection of products and construction phase of the pool building processes.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize all company and manufacturer-provided software including but not limited to AutoCAD and our proprietary CRM and price estimating software.
- No cold calling is required and will be provided client leads to obtain design information and be responsible for pricing the pool
- All sales preparation and presenting the design to the client as well as finalizing the sale within our San Antonio office
- Lucrative pay program consisting of initial 90-day training salary ($1,000/week) plus earned sales commission during the training period. A draw against commissions pay plan once training is completed as a W-2 position with full benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) preferred and 2+ years of related sales experience. Combination of equivalent experience and education may substitute for min. qualifications.
- Knowledge of pool industry a plus but not required
- Proven experience in sales and customer experience of large ticket/cost products
- Ability to clearly communicate with and inspire through verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively delegate and hold others accountable to achieving results.
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate social situations.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer
- Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD software product knowledge a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer