CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently hiring Excavator Operators with a passion for delivering upon our legendary pool construction excellence!
If you have three (3) or more years of operating tracked excavators with a passion for excellence and on-time completion, and want the full benefits package working at a “best-in-class” construction company, read on!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality “Best-in-Class” product. There are many reasons why you should consider a career with our company such as:
- Full time, year-round work
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- The best tools and material to help you succeed
- Supportive and trusting managers who reward success
- Career advancement & growth opportunities via training and development
- Read established plans and layout jobs for new construction.
- Operate with efficiency in small, confined spaces
- Delegate and assign tasks for each job to a small 2-3 man crew.
- Assess and use everyday hand tools specific to residential construction field work.
- Ensuring a safe and productive job site.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience operating an excavator
- High School or equivalent (preferred)
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- US Work Authorization
- Ability to read plans and grade control
- Comfortable and competent excavating within a variety of foundations and small confined spaces.
- Unrestricted lifting ability (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
If you pride yourself in your work ethic and want an employer who will value your hard work, apply today to join the KZP family!
An Equal Opportunity Employer