CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking Field Service Technicians for our San Antonio, TX area customer base.
The Field Service Technician role is very critical in our ongoing pool service standards and quality maintenance agreements with our customers. As a trained professional service technician, you primary function is to install, service and repair all levels of pool equipment such as water filters, pumps, water systems and heaters.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation & Sick time;
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision health benefits
- Paid AD&D and
- Multiple unique Life insurance policies
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative management team who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and professional development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and maintaining all levels and brands of KZP pool equipment (i.e. water pumps, filtration systems, heaters, electrical water systems, etc.)
- Providing a range of different pool and pool equipment services, diagnosing problems and making recommended repairs.
- Practicing safe driving and work habits that comply with OSHA requirements
- Inspect and evaluate swimming pool, deck, and mechanical equipment for the purpose of ensuring it’s suitable for safe operation, maintained, cleaned and conditioned properly
- Responds to inquiries from customers and management staff to convey information regarding proper swimming pool operation and maintenance.
- Keeps route truck stocked adequately with equipment, supplies, chemicals etc. for the purpose of completing a daily service route and schedule.
- Prefer 2+ years experience and recent RAIL license certification a plus!
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; and required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to ensure a high service level and job is completed properly in a timely manner
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Ability to swim in water depths of 3ft. or greater
- Requires good manual dexterity; will be carrying, pushing, standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer