CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking Mason for both our San Antonio & Corpus Christi, TX locations.
The Mason role is very critical in our pool building process, as its primary function is to lay stone and/or work with concrete for pool coping, tile, water features and patio/deck applications. You will be required to perform additional duties as outlined below.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time; Paid Holidays; Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Challenging, complex pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success with Bonus opportunity
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pool masonry ranging from rock features, block & stone walls, concrete decking, to pool coping and tile application
- Level and finish surfaces of general pool building application to include new decks/patios
- Repair rough or defective areas within concrete and rock surfaces
- General masonry for custom outdoor living features such as fireplaces, water features and pool coping
- Minimum 1 Year experience in masonry techniques, construction, alteration and repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran