CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently hiring Plumbing Technicians with a passion for delivering upon our legendary pool construction excellence and integrity! Our rapid growth means $1,000 Signing Bonus for new hires!
If you have prior plumbing experience working with PVC installation and want to begin a career in construction with a passion for excellence, and have the full benefits package working at a “best-in-class” pool construction company, read on!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality “Best-in-Class” product. There are many reasons why you should consider a career with our company such as:
- Full time, year-round consistent work
- Paid Vacation, Sick time and Holidays
- Company-provided Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance up to $15,000
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building plumbing projects
- The best tools and material to help you succeed
- Supportive and trusting managers who reward success
- Career advancement & growth opportunities via training and development
- Assemble and install valves, pipes, fitting and plumbing features
- Install mechanical equipment that can include pumps, filters, cleaners etc.
- Assess and use everyday hand tools specific to residential pool construction plumbing lines
- Ensuring a safe and productive job site.
- Additional duties as required by management
- 3 Years prior experience plumbing with PVC (1/2” – 6” pipe size)
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Prefer valid state issued driver’s license (not required) with a safe driving record
- High School or equivalent education (preferred)
- US Work Authorization
- Unrestricted lifting ability (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
If you pride yourself in your work ethic and want an employer who will value your hard work, apply today to join the KZP family!
KZP is an Equal Opportunity Employer