CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
The Pool Maintenance Technician role is very critical in our ongoing service standards and quality maintenance agreements with our customers. Its primary function is to maintain a route of customer’s pools ensuring an attractive, sanitary and safe swimming experience!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time; Paid Holidays; Medical, Dental, Vision health
- insurance Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining safe, chemically balanced and sanitized swimming pools and pool equipment (i.e. filter systems, skimmer baskets, etc.)
- Maintaining required maintenance logs, inventory supplies, and equipment cleaning
- Practicing safe driving and work habits that comply with OSHA requirements
- Inspect and evaluate swimming pool, deck, mechanical equipment for the purpose of ensuring it’s suitable for safe operation, maintained, cleaned and conditioned properly
- Responds to inquiries from customers and management staff to convey information regarding swimming pool operation and sanitization.
- Keeps route truck stocked adequately with equipment, supplies, chemicals etc. for the purpose of completing a daily route.
- Skills required to perform single, technical tasks with potential need to increase skill set in order to meet changing conditions of the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; and required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to ensure a high service level and job is completed properly in a timely manner
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Ability to swim in water depths of 3ft. or greater
- Requires good manual dexterity; will be carrying, pushing, standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran