CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for our San Antonio, TX home office.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic will be responsible for repairing, maintenance, diagnostics and trouble- shooting complex heavy equipment including but not limited to pumps, hydraulics, diesel engines, transmissions, HVAC and electrical repairs. Must have experience in engine overhauls and rebuilding of hydraulic cylinders, pumps, hammers etc.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique project management
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform repairs, maintenance, diagnostics, trouble shooting, electrical and welding on company fleet of heavy equipment.
- Troubleshoot and perform complex repairs correctly in a shop and field environment on items such as pumps, hydraulics, engines including diesel, transmissions, HVAC, and electrical issues and repairs
- Will overhaul and rebuild engines, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, jack hammers etc.
- Min. High School Diploma/GED, prefer Associates Degree but not required
- 3+ years of progressive repair and overhaul of heavy equipment experience. Combination of equivalent experience and education may substitute for min. qualifications.
- Knowledge of pool industry a plus but not required
- Possess valid Driver’s License and good driving history.
- D.O.T required experience
- Possess a CDL licnese or attain within 90 days of employment
- Proven experience with Front-End loaders, Backhoes, Dump trucks, Concrete mixers, Bobcat/Cat equipment, etc.
- State Inspector license or attain within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to pass full background and drug screen
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in hot and cold temperatures
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret English such as equipment manuals, blue prints, schematics, work instructions, etc.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran