CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking Pool Maintenance Technicians for our San Antonio, TX area customer base.
The Pool Maintenance Technician role is very critical in our ongoing service standards and quality maintenance agreements with our customers. Its primary function is to maintain a route of customer’s pools ensuring an attractive, sanitary and safe swimming experience!
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time; Paid Holidays; Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining safe, chemically balanced and sanitized swimming pools and pool equipment (i.e. filter systems, skimmer baskets, etc.)
- Maintaining required maintenance logs, inventory supplies, and equipment cleaning
- Practicing safe driving and work habits that comply with OSHA requirements
- Inspect and evaluate swimming pool, deck, mechanical equipment for the purpose of ensuring it’s suitable for safe operation, maintained, cleaned and conditioned properly
- Responds to inquiries from customers and management staff to convey information regarding swimming pool operation and sanitization.
- Keeps route truck stocked adequately with equipment, supplies, chemicals etc. for the purpose of completing a daily route.
- Skills required to perform single, technical tasks with potential need to increase skill set in order to meet changing conditions of the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; and required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to ensure a high service level and job is completed properly in a timely manner
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Ability to swim in water depths of 3ft. or greater
- Requires good manual dexterity; will be carrying, pushing, standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran