CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking Steel/Rebar Tier for our San Antonio, TX location.
The Steel/Rebar Tier role is very critical in our pool building process, as its primary function is to secure steel rebar or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce the concrete. Use of a variety of hand tools and fasteners for tying steel, you will be required to perform additional duties as outlined below.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company:
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Health Insurance
- Paid AD&D
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install and tying steel rebar to support pool builds
- Minimum 1 Year steel/rebar tying verifiable experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Requires good manual dexterity; may be standing, bending, kneeling or sitting for long periods
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening & post offer background check.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran