CAREER OPPORTUNITY PROFILE
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd., the “Best-in-Class” residential and commercial pool builder in Texas, is currently seeking to add a Warranty Manager to our San Antonio, TX construction team.
Reporting to the VP, Construction, the Warranty Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our Best-in-Class customer satisfaction with all pool build completion and handoff to a satisfied customer base. Will manage the warranty and service office policies and procedures while assisting the field superintendents as it relates to warranty and/or quality issues prior to completion.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is a premier, rapidly growing, highly diversified pool construction company, looking for top talent seeking to join our industry-leading team. KZP employees are “built to succeed” – competitive entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure a quality product and “Best-in-Class” service. There are many compelling reasons why exceptional people should consider a career with our company such as:
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Wide range of additional supplemental life/critical illness insurance
- Challenging, complex, and unique pool building projects
- Creative and innovative problem-solving environment
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward success
- Opportunities for growth, training, and development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- With management direction, follow through with the overall pool construction completion quality and standards met of Keith Zars Pools compliance.
- Partner with Superintendents to ensure compliance of KZP building standards and expectations are met.
- Create, issue and return all Final Walk List(s) from the Superintendents and communicate with homeowner to verify all items have been completed to satisfaction.
- Create procedures that will increase productivity by planning, assigning and directing workflow with Construction management team.
- Perform multiple tasks, gather and analyze information and solve problems skillfully, and adhere to strict deadlines and quality standards.
- Produce weekly Status Reports upon Final Walk Lists tracking completion and outstanding items lists.
- Detail and check current build jobs in construction to ensure compliance to all KZP build standards and quality.
- Team with Warranty/Service team tracking any outstanding issues and providing expertise in bring resolution to outstanding items to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and completion.
- Ensure continuous improvement upon all Warranty build processes, procedures and communication response with customer expectations.
- Regular and continuous communication with homeowners, employees and subcontractors regarding warranty coordination on Check List repairs and handoff to Service Dept.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Associates Degree (AA) or one year of college or technical school coursework, and at least 2 years of demonstrated experience in office management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· Three (3) years residential project management and/or construction experience
· General knowledge of residential building industry, registar of contractor codes and ability to use general building tools/equipment.
· Must possess a valid state driver’s license
· High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to understand and navigate customer satisfaction situations.
· Customer and quality focused
· Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
· Highly detailed and thoroughness with ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to read small letters/text and operate keyboard/computer.
Keith Zars Pools, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer